MatrimCauthonMatrimCauthon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Paradise Lost Paradise Lost

Great job

I liked it. It was very nicely done and looked like you put a lot of time into finishing it. Keep it up!

Mask Mask

Beautiful

Great job, it looked awesome and the music choreagraphed it perfectly.

Email!! Email!!

**SHUN**

That fuckin rocked lmao u fucking rock timothy

FF Battle FF Battle

Heh

It was good. Very random and completely pointless, but it reminded me of how stupid rpg's can be. The DBZ cameo was kinda dumb.

story of a loser story of a loser

Nice

I liked it, but you should have kept it going a bit longer at the end, it seemed kinda short and him crying in the rain was emo and all but it would have been better with a bit more resolution. Great overall though.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Great Job

Looked excellent, I pretty much agree with the last guy... Make a series!!! The fight scenes were a bit too heavy so they lagged, but other than that it was like watching an anime. Looking forward to the sequel.

The Real Mortal Kombat 1 The Real Mortal Kombat 1

Sick.

The first time I saw this I thought it was pretty funny, but after going around and challenging people to mortal kombat I came back and decided it was among the best vids on NG. Props to the makers.

Legend Of Zelda Intro Legend Of Zelda Intro

heehee

The music was good, as was the timing, but #1 I don't get it, why the hell did you make this, and #2 You drew link once, and used the same picture for everything. Wtf.

Smile! Smile!

Impressive

That movie will haunt my dreams for years to come, but i liked it. The graphics were different but it was perfect for the darkness of the movie. Good job.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

Wow.

That was awesome. interactiavity is 10 cuz i just had to dance with him lol.